2. Though trunk shows take place throughout the year, you'll have the widest selection of designers from
January–March when these events are more numerous.
3. Trunk shows are by appointment only and fill up fast. So don't wait to reserve your slot
(and if you can't keep the appointment, please be courteous and call to cancel.)
4. Bring one or two people with you whom you trust and who know you well. Resist the urge to have a larger
entourage accompany you—too many opinions can get confusing.
5. Be prepared to make a purchase in case you find "the dress" in order to take advantage of possible show discounts. But don't feel pressured to make a decision if you aren't 100% convinced.
6. Dresses aren't the only fashion element in a trunk show. Wedding veils, head pieces, wedding jewelry, bridesmaid dresses and shoe designers have trunk shows, too!
7. You can find trunk shows online as well as by looking at a designer's website or contacting
your local salons directly.
Have a wonderful time with the Trunk Show!